Not a day that goes by that I don’t think of her, miss her, smile because of her. She taught me so many things that I carry with me today. She was kind to animals and never suffered a fool. I am thankful for every moment we had together.
Here are some of the things that my Mamma taught me.
1) DNA does not make you a family.
2) The Universe is too big to believe that we are the only planet with life.
3) We are indebted to animals – they run the show, we pay the bills.
4) Every person you meet teaches you something, even if that lesson is how to avoid assholes.
5) Question Authority, even hers.
6) Sometimes, you have to say FUCK THIS SHIT and move on.
7) Duct tape is magical.
8) Be the kind of friend you want to have.
9) Never pass up a chance to dance.
10) It is perfectly okay to be yourself.